Game froze 2 times and I lost ELO points and Karma, please adjust and fix bugs

• Today I played 2 games of the free basic game. With the first one the game froze in someone elses turn and when trying to reenter I could not even rejoin the game. I was clearly in the winning position and instead of gaining 8 ELO points I lost 5. The second game froze too when a 7 was diced in my turn. Another player should discard cards but could not do it since the game froze on his side to. Again I lost 1 ELO point instead of gaining 8. So in total I missed out on 16 ELO points and 6 points and karma was deducted. Please add 22 ELO points to my score and delete the notification that I left games early/refresh karma. And please fix these bugs asap.

Thank you.

• @michael said:

Today I played 2 games of the free basic game. With the first one the game froze in someone elses turn and when trying to reenter I could not even rejoin the game. I was clearly in the winning position and instead of gaining 8 ELO points I lost 5. The second game froze too when a 7 was diced in my turn. Another player should discard cards but could not do it since the game froze on his side to. Again I lost 1 ELO point instead of gaining 8. So in total I missed out on 16 ELO points and 6 points and karma was deducted. Please add 22 ELO points to my score and delete the notification that I left games early/refresh karma. And please fix these bugs asap.

Thank you.

Can you confirm, that you are using Chrome-Browser (64-bit), if yu are using the browser and not the client?
    This behaviour often occus in 32-bit Browser, because 32-Bit can not allocate enough memory for the game
    and collapses in the mid of a game. After I switch to Chrome 64 bit Browser I have never had a again a
    Game froze or unexpected Interruption.

CETERVM CENSEO LVDVMCATANEM CONSERVANDAM ESSE