Always First island scenario

• I bought the extensions, all right. But if I begin a multiplayer game on cities and knights, always First Island scenario is choosen. No often, always. Only solution is unmark this scenario in the list. But I would want to play in random scenaries, including this.

• administrators

@Faisca As we see from our Data most players play the first island at the moment. We are already looking into ways of distributiong the players more evenly over the different scenarios ;)

• What is there to look for? The first island scenario should be the default anyway, do not force any other scenarios on other players.

Also if players always get the default map it will drive them away from the game. You should make the random map available for everyone and completely remove the premade maps overall.

That is... If you want to keep any of the players longer than one week.

But then again, your current business model does not care bout long term players anyway. Once you get their money you can tell them to... deal with it. You have no incentive to make the game better after you get our money. Which is clearly visible from your behavior.

• @Stroom

You said:But then again, your current business model does not care bout long term players anyway. Once you get their money you can tell them to... deal with it. You have no incentive to make the game better after you get our money.

Bingo. This is why I do not want to invest in this game until it is actually ready for prime time. What's been released is not a ready product, but if the money is coming in, as it seems it is despite the quality of the product, there's no reason to do anything. And it shows--where have the @administrators been the entire weekend? MIA. I've been communicating with the CU support, but I have not received any support other than an automated reply email. I'm being patient, and have not posted a review on Steam, but when I do I doubt it'll be a good one, unfortunately.

• Yeah, there were promises of community managers or however you call it... Seems like there isn't much yet. If you create a game for thousands of players you should have someone working also in the weekends.

• I hope you guys get this as I know it's been a month. I should have looked for your posts then as this has been an issue longer than that. I'm assuming that if you use scrolls like I did to unlock C&K, you don't get the option of playing any other scenarios other than first island. There were a few times I was able to change that in the dropdown but usually only first island is available. Then it would follow that in order to fill all the games, every one else would be forced into a lot more first island matches than any other scenario. To be honest, this is only one of many major complaints I have about this platform. The developers and support of this version of the game have nearly turned me into an anti Cataner, rather than the avid fan I was before I started playing online.

• I meant to add... Soooo glad I did not purchase the game on steam as I almost did when it was released! Sorry you weren't so fortunate.