[Rivals] Unable to use Large trading ship

• Hello,

I built a Large trading ship between two regions (wool and ore). However, I wasn't able to trade the neighbouring ore to it 2:1. I tried selecting the card and observed a button with a star next it, but this did not do anything. Also, when trading using the trade menu I had to trade ore 3:1 still.

Is this a bug or there a less intuitive way of using a Large trading ship?

Thanks in advance!

• I have the same problem here; have you had an answer already? Thanx!

• @administrators please help?

• We will have to look into it if there is something wrong with the large trading ship.

• @Administrator Has this issue been fixed? I'm still having issues with the large trade ship. When I click on the star, the ship just returns to the table without any options for the resources to the right and left of the trade ship.

• The bug does not appear when playing on Steam - only in the browser version...

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

• I'm having this same issue on the Steam version of the game.

If I select the Large Trade Ship, I can see a Star shaped button next to it. But clicking it does nothing. I tried everything I can think of but I can't get it to work so that I can trade 2:1 on the adjacent resources. Is it broken? Is there something I must do to make it work?

• When the bug first appeared several months ago, it did not affect steam but only the browser version. These days however, the Steam version is indeed affected.

It only seems to be working properly in the app version at the moment...

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

• Dear @Developers,

since the last update from yesterday, the large trade ship's malfunction is no longer restricted to the Steam version. I have just played a game via Firefox (latest version) and the large trade ship did not work.

It is very frustrating to witness that new bugs seem to appear with almost every update. :(

• Auf Google Chrome machte das große Handelsschiff auch nix.

• Dem kann ich nur zustimmen. Ich hatte Freitag Abend auch ein Spiel mit einem namenlosen Spieler (Elowert 1259) der das Problem mit dem Handelsschiff hatte. Beim Spielstand von 3zu3 hat er deswegen das Spiel nicht fortgeführt. Abgebrochen hat er das Spiel auch nicht
    , weil er mir die Punkte nicht gönne. Ist auch egal. Falls es den Admins interessiert, ich habe den Chatverlauf aufgezeichnet.
    Und die nächste Frage wäre, wie man einen Spieler in der App blocken kann?