Grey static around board

• Does anyone have an issue with like a grey static that goes around the board? I don't know how to get rid of it. Quite annoying

• Im playing on a mac book pro

• I have that too and am on a mac. I'm guessing it is just an issue with Macs. They seem to favor PC, so I don't know if they will ever do anything about it, unfortunately.

• Damn thats some BS I am used to it now but would like to not deal with it but oh well

• I get it too on my Chromebook

• The problem still remains today. This is very annoying. It actually affects my eyesight after a few hours of play. Chrome is the only way to play Catan Universe on a Mac. I'm guessing all Mac users are having the same issue. We need to get this fixed!

Do we know if USM is aware of this issue, and if they have started looking into it?

• administrators

@Giom We are looking into it to see if there is anything we can change in our product which might cause this issues. Unfortunately until now we couldnĀ“t find the source of the mentioned issue.

It would be great if you could give us additional info about the system/OS you are using as well as the chrome version.

The issue seems to not appear on all Apple devices therefore we have to dig deeper.

• @Administrator Thanks for getting back to us. I'm currently running:

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014)
    Processor 2.5 GHz Intel Core i7
    Graphics Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB
    macOS Sierra version 10.12.6 (16G29).
    Chrome version 60.0.3112.101 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Let me know if you need anything else.

• administrators

@Giom Thanks for the info.We should be able to work from there. Hopefully we will be able to locate the causes for the display issues.

• Im on a 2012 MBP and Im getting it in chrome, my wife is on a 2009 Macbook and is not getting it in chrome..maybe it has to do with the graphics cards or the refresh rates? IDK...

• @johnalex731 Hi. Would you mind listing here the version of Chrome you're running on both Macs, as well as the version of macOS, and the specifics of both graphic cards?

• administrators

@Giom said:

@johnalex731 Hi. Would you mind listing here the version of Chrome you're running on both Macs, as well as the version of macOS, and the specifics of both graphic cards?

@johnalex731 That would be appreciated.