Catan Universe Block List

• My block list will not allow me to add any more people to it... I can pull up the menu and click block... it has the typical long delay as it blocks them.... but then they never get blocked... Seems like maybe there is a limit on the number of players you can have on the block list.... I'm not sure how many on there... but probably at least 100 (terrible game with all the quitters)

• The block list needs to be unlimited is what i'm getting at...

• My list currently hold close to 100 people, really dont bother to count just block them all.
    You can search forums for it I uploaded a while ago.
    All of the blocked one never have came up except unregistered users - you cant block them in game as well, they are just in my list.

• @mrolimpia112 I must have more then (not even going to try and count...). It works fine except it holds a finite number of names. I cannot add more... if i remove one... i can re-add... but i cannot add more than my current amount.

• OK so i went and counted lol... I counted 198 names on the block list... difficult to count though... so likely I just missed 2 and i'm actually at 200. This needs to be an endless list. There should be no limits on how many people you can block.

• Please note: The early access is free for everyone to take part in. Therefore unfortunately some with bad behaviour are amongst them. As soon as the game is released officially and there is the possibility for users to lose access to a game they paid for you can expect them to behave appropriate.

Apart from that: We are confident that with the new player specific punishments the number of players you will "have to" block will lower significantly.

• @Administrator said:

Please note: The early access is free for everyone to take part in. Therefore unfortunately some with bad behaviour are amongst them. As soon as the game is released officially and there is the possibility for users to lose access to a game they paid for you can expect them to behave appropriate.

Apart from that: We are confident that with the new player specific punishments the number of players you will "have to" block will lower significantly.

??? That's irrelevant. There should not be a limit on the block list.

• Most admin answers indicate how they just do not care about the (IMO reasonable) player suggestions.

@Administrator You expect that players will pay for playing this game? I only play the base game and it has always been free. I will never buy the expansions because I like the base game so much more. I expect that a majority of the players will never play a dime for the game either. There is no incentive to behave better for your given reason. And if they are quitters and generally toxic players, it will set the notion for the whole community. Just look at League of Legends for example. There does not seem to be any indication that you can manage the players so far. If the game is managed only based on German time zone, 2/3 of the time there is no supervision.

And as morsCatan said... Your arbitrary block list limit is pointless. If there are 20k players and 10% of them are quitters... You can not really block all of them to make your gaming experience positive. And if CU gets new players over time, you have to start manually deleting old inactive players from the list in order to add new players to it. And it all will hurt the effectiveness of your matchmaker system... Which brings us back to the lobby being a better alternative, pointless ELO system creating problems and so on.

• Just a bump to make sure you remove this weird arbitrary limit in the next update... Maybe I'm the only that has hit the limit (or noticed since it does pretend like it still blocks them unless you actually pull up the list and check)... But it's still a terrible thing to have.