Quitters just ruin the game

• This is addressed to the developpers.

Guys, as you know there have been thousands posts complaining about players that leave the game to avoid rating loss. This ruins the game even though it is amazingly designed.

The solution is simple.

1. When a player decides to leave he loses rating points. The winner of the game wins points normally, as if none left.
    2. When a players decides to quit a game he gets banned for a day, thus he cannot play any game for one day.

These are two simple if statements. If you cannot do it give me the code and I will do it for you.

Sincerely yours,

A user that is on the verge of uninstalling the game and never play again.

• I agree with losing points. The points you lose should be Karma. ELO should be lost too but I would rather see ELO completely removed from the game.

Banning a player for a whole day for quitting a game is a bit too much. Sometimes you unexpectedly have to quit for 20 minutes (unexpected guests, emergency) when it is not your fault. Maybe you can not join a game until the game you quit is over plus 10 minutes after that. When you quit very often recently (last 100 games percentage of left games), the ban timer should become longer gradually.

• I agree with you lechiffre.
    I know this game is free and can't pretend the developers to fix everything in little time, but the idea of users helping them is very good.
    I recommend you, lechiffre, to send an email to catanuniverse@usm.de and offer yourself for help.