Game stuck on quitter

• Right now I'm stuck in a game. Me and another guy have 7 pts each, 3'rd player has 3 pts so he decides to ALT+F4 on us. Counter starts, runs out, but when it runs out it doesn't give the pop-up asking if we want to continue the game against AI. The quitter appears as if he is still in the game, but his turn doesn't end. So the quitter left, and we are now stuck. ALL HAIL THE QUITTERS!!!!!

@administrators DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE QUITTERS!!!! IT'S OUTRAGEOUS ALREADY ... come on!

PS: I closed Catan, re-entered the game and it's still stuck!

• I guess admins commented on the quitter problem and upcoming release actually on your previous post didn't they?

Anyhow there will be some new developments in this field + keep blocking them in your banlist rather than complaining in forums. Does not good crying here about quitters over and over again. Problem is known and now we also know that there will be something done.

• @ mrolimpia112

Why don't you mind your own business and stop being a stalker?
    In my previous post, you were first to criticise everything I said, even going so far as to call me lazy regarding the quitters issue.
    The administrator response was:
    We are currently implementing automated punishments for leaver and staller (these implementations are rather complex and we need to test them in great detail to know they work properly).

So a time table has not been set, nowhere in that answer does it mention that it will be in the next release.

If I have to deal with quitters all day long and not be able to finish a single game because of this, I think it's ok to post about it, so the administrator really understand that every other issue pales in comparison to this one.

Anyway, this is the last time I an wasting my time with you. Get a life or something ... you have about 270 posts on this forum ...

• https://forum.catanuniverse.com/topic/2396/real-answers-from-administrators-needed/11

Mostly all of the points you mentioned have been discussed here in the forums in one way or another:

We are currently implementing automated punishments for leaver and staller (these implementations are rather complex and we need to test them in great detail to know they work properly).
    The punishments include:

ELO deduction when leaving the game (it will be as if the player lost the game)

Remaining players will gain ELO as if they had finished with all remaining players

We rework the Timer so it won´t be possible to stall a game

If reported intentional quitters will be banned from the game depending on the number of violations (the same as it is now)

You should not only read rules but read forums and read in general, otherwise it seems that you can only write - in that case it will take some time for evolution of you to take over and give you ability to read as well.

I rest my case.