Administrator started following you.

• Interestingly enough an administrator has just started to follow me.
    "Administrator started following you."
    hmmm, I have been making a lot of straight, not beating around the bush, kind of comments
    I guess I am the trouble maker now.

They have already tried to put me in line by citing the Forum Guidelines (Code of Conduct) even though I have not violated any of the terms and threatened to ban me.

Are they so afraid of critique.

Shouldn't they just read my comments about bugs, errors and shortcomings in order to fix them?
    Or is it easier to ban those who don't agree with them and pretend everything is fine?

• administrators

@roadwolf123 No one ever said anything about a ban ;) By the way... mentioning disciplinatory actions of the administrators would contravene with the code of conduct.

• @Administrator Saying no one said anything about a ban is an outright lie.

Here: "Please read the code of conduct https://forum.catanuniverse.com/topic/14/code-of-conduct . You will find that the phrasing as well as content of your topic is violating it in various ways."

and if you folllow the link there is this sentence "Be given a final warning, after which any further Code of Conduct violations may result in a permanent ban from the forums"

I have read as You are trying to threaten to ban me even though I have not violate the code of conduct.

Now. Please do understand. The fact that I am investing time and energy leaving comments here on this forum is that I want to help you have a great product. I have been playing Catan board version ( you know the one without a computer with friends at home) and I have been playing the different computer versions.

It comes to a shock to me that your taking away a good product, not having a finished replacement ready. Whatever you propose is hopeless. And when I make productive criticism you try to moderate me.

You try to follow me as if I was an enemy.

You are effectively discouraging a lot of other users from leaving honest comments.

If you don't allow people to speak how they feel about your bad product, then you are doomed.

Believe me "political correctness" and "shoulder padding" comments are not going to help you.

Stop following me. It's stalking.

• Also it's kind of strange that one the page that shows who the administrators follow (https://forum.catanuniverse.com/user/administrator/following) are only two persons: me and some Gregor.
    The latter one already doesn't have any posts. The count is zero. Have they been deleted mysteriously or what happened? Was he also making unpopular comments?
    Strange happenings in this forum.

• now gregor profil view : 27

Who is Gregor should be a separated post maybe :)

EDIT : i did it [https://forum.catanuniverse.com/topic/249/who-is-gregor](who is gregor)

• @Thorien_2
    I meant his post count: 0
    but yeah LOL, I get your joke
    You are a funny guy. I like you :)

• Roadwolf you are my Catan Universe hero

• So Mr. Adminstrator. Looks like you are still following me: https://forum.catanuniverse.com/user/administrator/following

:)

• @Administrator

DEAR ADMINISTRATION,

YOUR NEW CATAN UNIVERSE SUCKS!!!!!!!!! IT IS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE! I HATE IT! NOT EVEN ONE SINGLE POSITIVE COMMENT.

YOU TOOK A GREAT CREATION. A FUN GAME WITH QUICK AND EASY PLAY AND TURNED INTO A SLOW, BORING AND OVERALL LAME VERSION. I PLAYED ONE COMPLETE BASIC GAME AND IT TOOK OVER AN HOUR. I WANTED TO STAB MYSELF IN THE NECK TO GET OVER THE BOREDOM. IT WAS PATHETIC.

WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THE ORIGINAL ONLINE VERSION? NOTHING! I ENJOYED THE WHOLE THING. THE GRAPHICS WERE BETTER. THE GAME PLAY WAS FASTER AND EASIER. I WAS NEVER CONFUSED ON WHAT WAS GOING ON AROUND ME. IT WAS EASY TO LEARN WHEN I FIRST BECAME A FAN.

YOUR NEW VERSION IS CONFUSING. THE CARDS YOU HOLD. WHEN IT IS YOUR TURN. HOW TO TRADE. WHO'S ASKING FOR A TRADE AND WHAT THEY WANT.

WHERE ARE THE OPEN BOARDS TO CHOSE FROM? HOW DO YOU SELECT THE OPTION SPECIFICS FOR EACH GAME?

NOT TO MENTION THE AVATAR LOOKS LIKE SHE IS PICKING HER NOISE THEN LOOKING TO SEE WHATS ON HER FINGER.

I NEVER WOULD HAVE BEEN A DAILY GAMER HAD THIS BEEN MY INITIAL EXPERIENCE.

YOU GUYS FAILED MISERABLY.

SINCERELY.....ONE VERY DISAPPOINTED FORMER FAN OF CATAN

• @ride-red It is enough if you write your text once, even if you're frustrated. Please refrain such spam and delete all posts of this kind, except for one.

alt Jetzt noch anmelden zum großen Community Offline Treffen auf Schloss Buchenau vom 01.06.2017 - 05.06.2017 (Pfingsten) Mehr Infos auf www.offline-treffen.de

• @Dotti

MY COMMENTS ARE NOT SPAM. I POSTED IN DIFFERENT CHAT LOCATIONS.

IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. YOU CAN DELETE THE POST.

AGAIN....FORMER FAN OF CATAN

• :smile::smile:

• @ride-red sorry, if someone write 4 times the same text in a view minutes, it should be like spam. I did not mean the quality of the content.

alt Jetzt noch anmelden zum großen Community Offline Treffen auf Schloss Buchenau vom 01.06.2017 - 05.06.2017 (Pfingsten) Mehr Infos auf www.offline-treffen.de

• @ride-red tells his or her feeling that is in my point of view the feeling of almost everyone here, to bad the moderators won't react the way they should be like agreeing.

(i would have written it down a bit nicer, but i agree absolutely what ride-red say's

Kind regards

• Please administrator return the old website now you still can !!??

• Dear Admins, please return us our lovely simple and well done PlayCatan back , and put this awful catan universe game with graphs from 1990 in to a history.