Game freezes when getting to a new tile without number (several times)

• Hello.

First off: I love the game and I think you did a great job.
    Unfortunately I have the following problem (This issue has been posted before but locked and not resolved to what I can see. ):

On both Great Catan 3 + 4, I can play the game for a certain time but when I move to a new island and try to uncover the dice-value on a new square, the game freezes up. Restarting the game also won't help. What can I do?

Thank you for your feedback!

• administrators

@Gman7

We're glad that you like Catan Universe so far.

On Greater Catan a few special rules are in place. Are you sure the game actually freezes or do you just have to move number tiles to continue?

Rules reference:

Resource Depletion:

As soon as a player reaches the edge of one of the small island terrain hexes, then that terrain hex is assigned a number token. The first 4 number tokens are taken from the supply. Once the supply is exhausted, the active player must remove a number token from the main island instead. However, he can initially only choose a number token that meets the following 3 requirements:

The numbers 6 and 8 may not lie adjacent to each other on a small island.
    The number token must come from a terrain hex that the active player has a settlement or city adjacent to.
    Each settlement or city on the main island must remain adjacent to at least one terrain hex with a number token.

Should it not be possible to fulfill all three requirements, then the active player may break them in order from 1 to 3.