Add more map customization!

• I used to play Settlers of Catan and Seafarers a lot with my friends, but now we all live far away from each other, so this game you got here is just pure awesomeness for us! Thanks for that!

I would like to suggest that you add more customization for custom games. When we played, we were occasionally up to 6 people, using a huge board. We also added our own rules that Tiles and/or Numbers were turned upside down until someone explore them with a Road or Boat.

It would be really awesome if the number of players that could be in a game could be higher then 4, and if the dimension of the board could be increased. The option to explore Tiles and/or Numbers would also be great. This is similar to fx the Great Catan mode in Seafarers, but without the rule that forces players to move numbers from the Tiles on the mainland to the explored Tiles - this rule could be a simple check-able option!

I think it would be better to add check-able rules like this rather than having hard-coded scenarios or modes.

• administrators

@haxic

We're glad that you like the Early Access verson so far. Furthermore thank you for your suggestions!
    Our current plans for further development focus on more scenarios and game modes. The game options you suggest are currently not planned, but we'll see hat other feedback we get from users when the game is released and then work from there.

• hi there,

i agree that it would be really awesone if you added more options to enlarge the map to be playable with 5 or 6 players.
    i am also pretty sure that there are enough players , including myself and my friends, out there who love to play on a 5-6 player map but only with 3-4 players to make the game longer and more epic.
    please, i beg you to implement an option to play on larger maps, both randomly generated and self-editable ( is that a word?!)