AI turn glitches during Cities & Knights

• While playing C&K with the ai, there would come a time (usually during the first barbarian invasion) when the ai just would not take their turn, and this could be resolved by their turn simply timing out, but later in on the match, the same thing occurred and the ai just would not take any actions despite the time passing set limit.

• Im having this same problem. I can't get through a game of cities and knights. This happened three times tonight and I'm a bit annoyed, one game I had been playing for almost 2 hours. I guess Ill just have to stick to seafarers and the main game from now on :/

• Thanks for the report. We will look into it. Do you recall if the Ai has lost a city or not due to the barbarian invasion?

• @cellus49 said:

ally during the first barbarian invasion) when the ai just would not take their turn, and this could be resolved by their turn simply timing out, but later in on the match, the sam

This has happened twice for us as well. It hasn't happened during a barbarian attack, it's usually before the first one. The AI freezes and the only way to fix it is to quit the game and start a new one. It has happened during gameplay and during settlement placement.