Random WTF

• Not sure if today is the day or this game just behaves weird when your connection is loaded.

Today I was trading during the game with player who was kicked due to connection issue.

After 3rd player said it was my turn but I saw his turn + timer running as in connection issue case.

Eventually both were kicked :D

• Update: seems to be the bug - other players confirmed same thing.

Game is unplayable today and kicking people out!!!!!! @Administrator this is Merry Christmas go us all?! :evergreen_tree:

• the game is being straight dumb today.. everything is bugging.. cant play not one game...wihthout a bug.. havent been able to finish not one game today.. T__T

• Same here. Today, I am getting bugs every single game that prevent the game from even playing out.

If I even get a board to show up and people don't get disconnected (which happens usually), then I get random error messages, after which everyone gets disconnected. After successfully getting into about 4 games (after trying to get into about 20), I have been bugged out of all of them.

• I guess the issue is still present today...cant say for sure as other two players didn't read / respond to chat but one of them just suddenly dc in the middle of the turn while it was still 3/3/4 points and no signs of true attacks...