Bugs before/while logging in

• Hello,

Several issues:

1. A very annoying bug. I'm a linux user so I'm playing in the browser. Yesterday I've been able to login to my account created the day before. Today, my login or password was refused, though I'm pretty sure my password was right. My account has been 'temporarily' disabled after 3 trials. I don't know for how long. In any case, clicking on password reset after that didn't send me any email.
      I created a new account which I'm using for this message. But I'd like to keep my progress in the game.

2. Each time I open the game, I have to review the terms, etc. Useless and annoying.

3. My user/password can't be registered in the browser memory. This is annoying.

4. Feature request: I'd like to keep the same settings at each logging. Like no music.

I'm using Firefox 50.1.0 for Ubuntu, with Ubuntu LTS 16.04 (I know... but do you think it would be better/doable installing the app through wine???)

Thanks for your help,
    Amy

• All these problems have been there for a year now. I guess there are much more important things to fix than this.

• You mean I'll have to create a new account from time to time?

What's more important? Features for windows users? OK, I'm in the minority, but i'm playing in the browser... I'm not asking for a new sofware...

• New users have problems registering. I had to mess around a bit to be able to log in at first too.

Most of these problems are "resolved" by e-mailing the admins and they manually fix it for you.

• Actually. OK, I had entered the wrong password ;-).

Other issues remain.

• @amydoee said:

A very annoying bug. I'm a linux user so I'm playing in the browser. Yesterday I've been able to login to my account created the day before. Today, my login or password was refused, though I'm pretty sure my password was right. My account has been 'temporarily' disabled after 3 trials. I don't know for how long. In any case, clicking on password reset after that didn't send me any email.

Ihave been having the same problems as amydose"s

Each time I open the game, I have to review the terms, etc. Useless and annoying.

My user/password can't be registered in the browser memory. This is annoying.

Feature request: I'd like to keep the same settings at each logging. Like no music.

I am using Chrome and have checked all of the settings but still keep having problems--HELP IT",S VERY annoying to have to log on each time, fix all the music settings and then check all the boxes before I can even get to the game!!