Guild Invitations screen is crushing game

• I have a guild CatanRomania and I recently came up with a bug...when you have more than one invitation to accept...the game crashes and does not allow the user to accept further invitations and also is not letting the user do anything in the game.

• What is the paid QA doing over there? Stuff like this should be the easiest thing to test. Seems like your QA is not systematic in their approach. Are you really using only the free (forced to play on CU) playtesters for QA feedback?

Please reopen registration for PlayCatan accounts. Communication on this forum is getting slower and the rate of meaningful updates for the game has decreased. This thing will not be ready for at least another year. And you have forced new players to play here to give you feedback. People from PlayCatan are the people whose feedback you should listen to not the new players who don't know how good things were before. All the suggestions about what to do with ELO, karma and quitting players are horrible compared to how PlayCatan worked.

• @Stroom said:

QA

This game has a paid QA? :)) i did not know that...it looks like a game developed in someone's garage...as a developer...i can tell this game looks like either some newbies dev are working on it...or...personal project with 5 hours tops of development per week

• I have the same problem with the guilds, I can't even play on my old account anymore, had to make a new one

• Having the same issue. Getting a javascript error in all browswers when some requests to join a guild. My account is now rendered useless because I cannot click out of it.

"An error occurred running the Unity content on this page. See your browser's JavaScript console for more info. The error was: Uncaught RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded"

• If you have trouble with this issue. Please contact us via catanuniverse@usm.de since we have to acces your account to resolve the issue.