Disclosure of victory points

• I have always been under the impression that victory points should NOT be disclosed until the end of the game when they are played for a win. Online you can immediately see when a player picks up a victory point, which I don't like.

Am I wrong on the rules? Are you supposed to announce to everyone immediately if you pick up a victory point? If not, I would suggest getting rid of that feature so victory points remain hidden until the end of the game. Thanks!

• Are you talking Cities and Knights? Victory points are only disclosed for C&K games. It is in the rules.

• No, not in C&K. In the basic game. If you look at the icon below the roads icon, you will see a card icon. If that card icon is highlighted white with a 1 next to it (or 2 or 3, etc.) it is telling you how many victory points that player is currently holding on to. It lights up as soon as a victory point is drawn.

• @type1 The victory points are disclosed in the online Seafarers as well, and they should not be by the official rules... Please change this.

• administrators

@MrMntAlex

This issue has already been reported and will be fixed as soon as possible.