One person, using two accounts?

• Just had an auto-match in basic game where I was matched against two players with suspiciously similar names.

Gave them the benefit of the doubt, but it quickly became evident that they were one and the same.

First clue was placement: one player's placements were the usual strategic moves. The other one's didn't seem that usual - didn't cover a range of numbers/resources etc. Their second one also blocked me. Again, gave them benefit of the doubt, as some people like to place so as to thwart players rather than advance their own resources.

But several robbers later it was totally game over. So I quit - something I very rarely do, and hate doing.

Anyway, never had come across it before, but have seen players mention the possibility. So I have screenshots etc if you want them, @administrators

• I should also add, I suspect it was total luck they got both accounts into the same game, and so they just ran with it. Not even sure what could be done about it, or even if it is worth doing anything about it. But figured better to raise it.

• administrators

@BlueMythril We would appreciate if you could send us an email with the screenshots of the game so we can start to investigate if there was something wrong. Unsportsmanlike behaviour (like playing as a team against others) is something we don´t want to see in CU. It may sometimes be hard to identify such a thing but nonetheless we will try to identify it.

• @Administrator Sure thing - I'll send it through now

• I've definitely seen players using two accounts. I don't think it's that hard to log on together, as my wife and I have played in the same games with our two laptops from home. It was easy to get in together. Don't worry though. She's harder on me then players I don't know.