Logging in to Play Catan

• I have been away from Play Catan for awhile. I went to log in today, and it said that my password was wrong (which it wasn't). So I reset my password and now it has blocked me since I tried to log in 3 times. What Now????????????? :scream:

• @Todd_Z @administrators I have been away from Play Catan for awhile. I went to log in today, and it said that my password was wrong (which it wasn't). So I reset my password and now it has blocked me since I tried to log in 3 times. What Now????????????? :scream:

• administrators

@Todd_Z Are you referring to Catan Universe? If so: Your account will be blocked for about an hour before you can try to login again. Please make sure to enter your email adress and password for login (not the username and password). If you are not sure about your password, alter it via the "forgot password" option in the login screen (please note: you will only be able to alter the password after the automated block is lifted).

If the issue should persist, please contact us via catanuniverse@usm.de and we will take a look at your account.

• Thank you. All is well now with logging in. Now the new problem: I was in a game and trying to trade 2x with the bank. Because I was allegedly 'too slow' the damn game booted my turn and it went on to the next player. If that is the type of game it is going to be from now on, then I will no longer be a part of it and will no longer play a game where you cannot properly complete a turn! :angry: :rage: :anger: :thumbsdown:

• administrators

@Todd_Z There is a turntimer in place e.g for Auto-Matches. Is is per default set to 180 seconds. This is a feature many players requested to keep other players from stalling the game. If you set up a Custom-Match with your friend you are free to set the turntimer as you like it (or turn it off).