Guild invitation crashes game

• Hi guys,

I founded a guild my friend requested to join. When I pressed accept, it froze the screen. I exited and reloaded the page, but as soon as I logged in again, the same message pops up, with both buttons crashing the game. I'm effectively locked out. Any way you could fix this bug?

Thanks

• administrators

@hubbadack I am guessing you are using the WebGl (browser) version. Have your tried to clear the cache of your browser and start the game again? Please keep us updated about this issue.

• @Administrator I'm having the same issue! Even when I clear the cache of my browser and relogin, it just brings it back to the same notification popup. I'm effectively locked out as well.

• I too am effectively locked out : (

Please fix this.

The error that was being stated is "out of range" error.
    Now, it is just freezing. I think this is because I clicked to not show dialogs for this page anymore.

Please resolve.

• I wanted to also add.. that there is no way to ignore the guild request. And either action to reject or to accept the guild invite causes the game to freeze.

• I got the dialog error box again. This is the error message exactly as it is reported by Google Chrome web browser:

catanuniverse.com says:

An error occured running the Unity content on this page. See your browser's JavaScript console for more info. The error was:
    Uncaught RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded.