not able to log in

• I have registered my account in Catan Universe yesterday and everything worked ok. I played some games, etc..

Today when I tryed to log in again, the game told me that my password was incorrect.

Since that moment, I ve changed my password 2 times, tried again many times and it keeps saying that the password is wrong when I try to log in.

Is there something I can do to correct this bug?

PS: I am sure my password is right. Not just because I ve change it, but also because I logged in to this forum with the same account and password.

• @Van_Nosferatu I just send you an email after I checked the player backend. Please reply via email and I'm sure we can solve this :)

• @Van_Nosferatu Sounds like the problem I have been having for weeks.

• @Administrator the problem persists. I just sent you an e-mail. Thanks a lot!

• @Administrator hey when i try to log in they say i have a wrong password, when i type forgotten password, they send me a code via mail, I write it and write my new password then try to log in they say account is temporarly blocked for having written wrong password , i need help

• administrators

@imad631 Please contact us via catanuniverse@usm.de if there are issues with the login/your account. We will gladly help you via email.