mix of English and German on my display
one bug i have noticed:
I have downloaded the Game Client (Windows).
when I play the game, i have noticed that all the general labels, comments, ingame advice is in English, BUT that that resource cost cards (those parts of the display, below the board, that detail what it costs for a settlement, wall, knight etc) are in German (ie, use words such as Stadt, Statmauer, StraBe).
i would expect these to be in english, for the english version.
also, the message that comes up at the start of each players turn is in german. ie
instead of "williams turn" it is "William ist dran"
Bumping, as this would hopefully be an easy fix and quite beneficial.