Biased robber...

• Every time on my turn if I have more than 7 cards, I roll a robber. I mean on my turn I roll it and lose all the cards I spent 20min trying to get. What is up with that? I lose all the games because of this as I can not get anywhere. What is the fun in that? I do not care about losing, but getting robbed a zillion times a game gets old fast...

"As a thousand commanders before me on a thousand battlefields, I await the dawn..."

• Maybe you should use find a way to use your cards when you have more than 7. Offer trades, build something, anything. It's a very common thing that you are forced to spend your resources in some other ways than you intended. Part of the game. Learn to cope with it.

• I get that but I can not do anything until it gets back around to my turn. You think of that? Might have just 5 cards but then 10 by the time it gets back to me.

"As a thousand commanders before me on a thousand battlefields, I await the dawn..."

• I agree with you. I've done statistical analysis and you not only are more prone to getting a 7 when you have lots of cards, but you also rarely roll a number that gains you resources on your turn. The game is designed to cheat you.

• This sounds like real life to me! I have the same problem with rolling normal dice with 4 people playing the regular board game. When we have 4 people, we usually implement the "building phase" to get around this problem. This could be another option when starting the game. It would make the game more fun for those of us who don't like games that last 2 or more hours.

The probability of rolling a 7 is 6 in 36, so expect it on every other round with 3 players, and on 2 out of 3 rounds with 4 players.

• oh please can anyone tell me how to ake a development card if one is playing on desktop i really have no idea what to do