Problem loading game!

• Ok so basically i open catanuniverse with firefox, i accept the requirements, the download starts, it says preparing (1/8) and then suddenly everything disappears and I am left with just the plain brown/beige background. I've waited for 30 minutes with no progress. This is the 5th day in a row this has happened.
    I get this pop up after full-screening and minimizing

"An error occured running the Unity content on this page. See your browser's JavaScript console for more info. The error was:
    TypeError: gl is null"

Anyone else experiencing this problem?

I really love this game so i hope this gets sorted ASAP!

• administrators

@pbentzen1992 Thanks for the report. Have you already triede to open the side in a private window? As an alternative you can also try the latest chrome browser.

• Hey!
    Thanks for your response! However, even when i use a private browser more or less the same thing happens, except this time i get this error notice

"An error occured running the Unity content on this page. See your browser's JavaScript console for more info. The error was:
    InvalidStateError"

So problem persists!

Chrome doesnt seem to work on my macbook for reasons unknown.. I assume my computer is just old. Im getting a new one in a couple days, so I shall report back with an update soon.

Alternatively, please do let me know when a new big update occurs, maybe then I can play!

Thanks in advance.
    PB

• I am getting exactly this same error with Chrome 50 (Version 50.0.2661.86 (64-bit)) , precisely after I upgraded from Chrome 49.

• administrators

@shyno2 Could you please provide some details on you system, e.g. CPU, RAM, graphics card as well as windows version? So far we have not been able to reproduce this error on our testing systems.

• Hi @administrators I am using Linux Ubuntu 15.04 , with hadware: Intel core i7 , 10 GB RAM,, Nvidia 620m graphic card. I confirm again that this problem only happen with Chrome 50. Thanks before hand.