Catan Universe 1.8.0
• Complete multiplayer backend overhaul
• New ‘ping player’ technology to minimize possible sync-issues
• New info in versus screen: Scenario Keyword + Victory Points
• Desktop version now shows a dice animation (similar to mobile)
• “Network Connection” overlay now includes a “Tap to reconnect” button beneath
• New robber overlay with additional info on who robbed you when a knight development card is played
• New Prestige Rank system added
• Leaderboards, win/lose screen and statistics now show the current Prestige Rank
• Live dice statistics during game sessions
New customization options for single-player games:
• AI speed
• Animation speed
• We’ve reset placement matches for all players. All Catanians have to play 5 placement matches again to reappear on the leader board. You’ll not lose your current points! This is to ensure the leader boards show only active players.
• Turn timer is now shown for all players, so you’ll see more details about your fellow players’ timers and you'll see your own turn timer while being in the trade screen on mobile.
• Enhanced the turn timer’s visibility.
• No more whispering between players in one session to ensure fair play.
Increased capacities for:
• Guilds - 200 members
• Friend list - 200 members
• Block list - 200 members
• Players whose usernames had been changed can now again be found on the leader board
• Enchanted Land will now end properly if one player defeated 6 Dragons
• Great Canal now has the correct scenario description
• Special Scenarios won´t load with faulty graphics on hexagons anymore
• All Progress Cards now work properly in Special Scenarios
• Fixed multiple low res graphical elements on newer iOS devices