Catan Universe 1.3.0 Patch Notes Aug. 17th 2017
● New improved versus-screen
● Avatar and Shop assets are now built into the version (Steam only) to reduce
● You can now skip the intro screen when clicking on the screen (Steam only).
● Experience points distribution in the match results screen is more detailed now.
● The trade board can now be unpinned to enhance game visibility while trading.
● Added an offline overlay when a player disconnects to inform the other players (kick
timer count down).
● Fixed an issue where the interface of players who didn’t own the Seafarer expansion
after being invited to a Cities and Knights and/or Seafarer map could crash.
● Expansions of other players refresh now more frequently in custom match game
● Online status of friends in friend list and custom match lobbies is now updated more
● A more visible “player left the game” countdown will be shown to all players after a
player dropped out of the game
● A “player left the game” dialog after the end of the Kicktimer will now be shown to all
● Fixed an issue where scrolls didn´t work properly under special circumstances
● Fixed an issue where players were able to join game sessions after being replaced
by an AI
● Fixed an issue which lead to AI being stuck in multiplayer sessions
● Fixed an issue where unstable network connections (f.i. Wifi) could lead to the game
appearing to be stuck for some players
● Fixed various network issues for a smoother multiplayer experience
● Fixed an issue where a player leaving a multiplayer match could lead to the session
● Fixed an issue where players were not being replaced correctly by an AI during a
● Fixed an issue where experience points were not displayed correctly after a game
●Tutorials in the WebGL version could get stuck due to a display issue
● Seafarer: A ship that's next to a street can now be successfully moved by clicking on
● Duel: Fixed an issue with the trade advance dice event. The robbed player is now
able to choose a region to pay from.
● Duel: Fixed a game log issue with resource distribution. Bonus amounts from
resource multiplier buildings are now correctly displayed in the game log.
● Fixed crash if the user selects an avatar level progression item and try to buy it.
● Fixed inconsistent behaviour of paging element in player profile
● Fixed an issue, that a human player do not get rewarded if a replaced player by an AI
● Fixed various other minor bugs increasing the overall stability
● A rare issue could occur in maps where number chips can be revealed. If a player
builds his last road with a road building card it might cause a crash